- Climbing through the Tacaná volcano that it’s between Mexico and Guatemala, where you will cross more than five different ecosystems.
- Visit remote communities on the Guatemalan side of the volcano.
- Option of hiking the volcano to a beach on the Pacific coast.
- Bonfire in the mountain under the stars.
- Sighting the cloud blanket at the top of the mountain.
- Tastings in the high altitude coffee plots.
- In Talquian, you will lodge in a private room in Jose Alfredo’s house.
- Camping: you will sleep camping on the slopes of the volcano in the town of Talquian and during your ascent to the mountain you will camp in shelters along the way.
- From temperate forest weather at the volcano’s base to the cold night in the high mountain.
- In the journey of the volcano to the beach, you will pass through hot and tropical climates.
This community has been explored and verified by the Rutopia team. We assure you a safe, accesible and authentic experience.